Saturday 4 January 2020

Coldblooded (1995 Wallace Wolodarsky & scr)

I put this on in the thought it might remind me why I bought it - I thought it was an accidental delivery at first - the reason was there's a Michael J Fox link - he appears briefly and produced. But it turns out it is a funny black comedy about a simple young man (autistic, I think) who is promoted to hit man and finds he's very good at it.

Jason Priestley is very funny playing the hit man completely deadpan. With Kimberly Williams, Peter Riegert, Robert Loggia, Jay Kogen, Janeane Garofalo, Josh Charles (The Good Wife).


File under 'cheerful black comedy'.

Wolodarsky wrote some episodes of The Simpsons and appears in bit parts in Wes Anderson films. An interesting link then is that Wes's cameraman Robert Yeoman shot this.

No comments:

Post a Comment