Sunday 2 February 2020

Endeavour (2019 Russell Lewis)

Why are Shaun Evans and Roger Allum so good? How do they be so? It's a difficult question I found myself asking during episodes one and two - Pylon and Apollo (the latter directed by Shaun). The only answer I could come up with is that they do a lot by doing very little (seemingly).

I would guess that Shaun learned from Roger... Which may be true, but if you look at Sparkle for example, he's already very good. Shaun was in Boy A? Must watch that again.

It's lovely to see them all again, despite this being the grimmest season by far.

It's better for me than Morse and Lewis because it has this long plot involving Thursday's family and the corruption within the police.

Hadn't noticed before the poster featuring the retirement of 'Insp. C Dexter'.

No comments:

Post a Comment