And the Moonbeams Kiss the Sea (Shelley) by Alan Plater, featuring a crocodile in the River Cherwell! We both would have signed up for Emily Beecham's fictional tour of Oxford immediately!
Also Shelley (The Question):
I DREAM'D that, as I wander'd by the way,
Bare Winter suddenly was changed to Spring;
And gentle odours led my steps astray,
Mix'd with a sound of waters murmuring
It's a fantastic film, with a wonderful performance from Tom Riley as the autistic painter.
I think it was Amy McKay who was responsible for all the beautiful artwork.
I must say that the intricacies of Music to Die For by Dusty Hughes, involving the East German Stasi, somewhat eluded me. There's also a romantic triangle involving boxing, South African club owners and Wagner. And Morse resurfaces from beyond the grave. South African (and German) accents largely unconvincing.
Tom Goodman-Hill, Ben Batt, Bradley James, Joanna Christie, Cheryl Campbell again.
Life Born of Fire. Tom MacRae.
Is Hathaway gay? Something has happened in the past that he's not letting on. In fact he withholds such important information from Lewis that his boss is really cross. Still saves the young man's life in flaming ending (fire much involved in story).
Liked the way this began with a restaurant, then a close shot of Lewis, that one of Dr. Hobson so at first you think they're out on a date.. then the rest of the detective tea, are revealed.
The Great and the Good by Paul Rutman. A schoolgirl has been drugged and raped but can't remember who did it. Nor can I. With Jason Watkins, Daniele Nardini, Sean McGinley, Beth Goddard.





No comments:
Post a Comment