We'd realised we'd seen it before - had we started it but forgotten? - and were enjoying it, particularly that great twist when what we think is the parallel story of the persecuted lawyer actually becomes the case they are solving four years later... but then we saw the woman in the industrial tank and it was 'Oh noooo, not that one!' and we stopped. Scott Frank and Chandi Lakhani wrote it.
I had realised it was based on a Swedish novel but not not that they'd made a film series of it all before ten years ago... and now I say that I've got a weird feeling that we actually might have seen this, or some of it, when Swedish noir was all the rage... It was called (in English) The Keeper of Lost Causes from 2013.
There is another series coming. Hopefully it will be less bonkers.
What a silly reason to watch this brilliant show (the writing, the acting, the production design). It's not a whodunnit
ReplyDelete